How to Install the Marsello Google Chrome Extension for Cin7
To use Marsello on Cin7 POS, you will need to install the Marsello Google Chrome extension.
The extension allows you to update the customers' accepts marketing preference, view customers' points balances, and available loyalty rewards & email discounts from within the Cin7 sales screen, then redeem these with a simple click of a button.
In this Article:
- How to Install the Marsello Chrome Extension
- How to access Marsello on the Cin7 sales screen
Installing the Marsello Chrome Extension
1. In the Google Chrome Browser, go to the Extensions Web Store
2. In the Web Store search bar, search Marsello for Cin7
3. Find the extension Marsello for Cin7, then click into it
4. Click Add to Chrome to add the extension
5. Click Add Extension to confirm
The extension should now show in your Google Chrome extension bar.
Connect your Marsello Chrome extension to your Cin7 account
1. On your Chrome browser bar, click the Marsello logo to open the Marsello Chrome Extension
2. In the Marsello Chrome Extension, next to 'Find your API Username', click here
3. Copy your API Username located under Auth
4. On your Chrome browser bar, click the Marsello icon to open the Marsello Chrome Extension, and then paste in your Cin7 API Username
5. Click Submit
Marsello will now be connected to your Cin7 account and a new 'Check Rewards' button will now be displayed at POS when a customer has been added to the sale.
How to access Marsello on the Cin7 sales screen
The Marsello Chrome extension aims to make it easier and faster to reward and engage with your customers at POS.
1. Open your Cin7 sales screen
2. Add the customer's products that they wish to purchase to the sale.
3. Add the customer to the sale by clicking Add Customer and then searching for them by name or email address.
📝 Note: If they are a new customer, please click New and enter their full name, email address to create them as a customer. Learn more.
4. Under the Cin7 Customers' details section, click the Check Rewards button
This will open the customer's loyalty profile with their accepts marketing preference, loyalty points balance, and available loyalty rewards and email discounts ✨