Connect your Instagram account to Marsello
Connect your Instagram account to start creating social posts for your Instagram page, planning content, and track revenue for social via Marsello.
In this article:
- Connect your Instagram business account to Facebook
- How to connect your Instagram account to Marsello
Connect your Instagram business account to Facebook
📝 Note: Any new merchant signing up to Marsello from August 25, 2022 will need to make sure they are an approved admin on their Facebook account before trying to connect Marsello. You will not be able to add your Facebook account if you don't grant Marsello all permissions.
Existing merchants who would like to start using social, you can connect your Facebook account to Marsello. In your Marsello app admin, go to Strategies> Acquire > Social Profiles and click Instagram social icon.
1. In your Facebook Business manager page, click into Settings
2. Click on the Instagram tab
3. Then click the blue Connect account button
4. Please make sure to allow access to Instagram messages, click the blue toggle to enable, and click Continue.
5. Follow the prompts to log into your Instagram account.
6. You will see a confirmation that your Instagram account has been successfully connected to Facebook at the top of your screen.
How to connect your Instagram account to Marsello
1. Visit Marsello's main website and click start for free to sign up for social and start posting for social.
2. Follow the prompts to add your details and click Continue.
3. Select the Instagram icon to begin the connection process and confirm the account you wish to add.
4. When prompted, please ensure all permissions for your account are enabled. You will need to enable all permission to use social with Marsello.
5. Instagram will notify you that you are linked. Please click OK to confirm.
6. Select and confirm the Instagram business page you would like to add.
7. Once a social profile is connected, you will see a blue tick here if connected successfully.
8. Now you will see that Instagram has successfully been linked to Marsello.
Article is closed for comments.