Connect your Facebook account to Marsello
Connect your Facebook business account to start creating social posts for your Facebook page, planning content, and track revenue for social via Marsello
In this article:
How to connect your Facebook account to Marsello
📝 Note: Any new merchant signing up to Marsello from August 25, 2022 will need to make sure they are an approved admin on their Facebook account before trying to connect Marsello. You will not be able to add your Facebook account if you don't grant Marsello all permissions.
Existing merchants who would like to start using social, can connect your Facebook account directly from your Marsello app admin. To do this go to: Strategies > Acquire > Social Profiles, and click Facebook social icon.
1. Please make sure you are logged into the Facebook profile that is an admin for your Facebook account.
2. Visit the Marsello website and click Start Free Now to sign up for social and start posting for social.
3. Follow the prompts to add your details and click continue.
4. Select the Facebook icon to begin the connection process through Ayrshare, and click continue as.
5. When prompted, please click continue to finish the Aryshare connection process.
6. Select the Facebook page you would like linked.
7. Now, you will see a pop-up showing you have successfully linked Aryshare to Facebook. Click OK.
8. Confirmation that your Facebook page is linked to Marsello.