Update Campaigns and Automations to use your Bopple sign up link
Existing Bopple merchants can now share their Bopple signup link with customers via campaigns and automations. The Bopple signup link is a place for your customers to interact with your loyalty program and also access any discount codes sent via marketing emails. Here they can sign-up, check their points balance, earn more points and claim rewards.
In this article:
- Customize your domain to override Marsello's sign up URL in Bopple
- Adding your in-store portal link to campaigns and automations
- How it works - Your Customer's Experience
Customize your domain to override Marsello's sign up URL in Bopple
1. In your Marsello admin, go to Loyalty > In-Store Portal
2. Scroll to the custom domain drop down window and customize your subdomain as needed.
📝 Note: Marsello will always pull through the a subdomain based on your store's domain so this may need editing depending on branding.
3. Under Advanced Override Signup, add your Bopple sign up link. This will override the Marsello customer portal
4. Click save and publish.
Adding your Bopple signup link link to campaigns and automations
📝 Note: In this example, we will be using a one-off email campaign. The process is identical for automated email flows. Please be sure to update each email in the flow that hosts the loyalty widget using the steps below.
1. In your Marsello app admin. Go to Campaigns> Email and select the email campaign you will be adding in a link to the loyalty widget. If this is a new campaign, select create campaign.
2. Drag and drop a button block into the desired location of your email campaign
3. Double click in the button block to edit the text and update to "Show Rewards".
4. Under the actions setting in the button block editor (right hand side of your screen), go to URL and use control+v to link the button to your unique customer portal.
5. Customize the look and feel of your button as desired via the button block editor.
6. Click save.
How it works - Your customers' experience
When customer's receive their marketing campaign and/or automation, they may click on the show rewards button to interact with your loyalty program. The show rewards button will connect them to the in-store portal so that customers can check their loyalty balance, claim rewards and complete additional earn options.
Please sign in to leave a comment.