How customers can join your loyalty program online with Ecwid
Customers are automatically added to your loyalty & marketing Marsello database when they make a purchase or create a customer account on your Ecwid store.
In this article:
Your customers' sign-up experience through your loyalty widget
If you have your loyalty tab visible on your online store, your customers can click Check Rewards to see your loyalty program, including ways to earn points & rewards.
- To join, customers can click Create a Store Account which will lead them to Ecwid's My Account creation page.
- The customer will enter their email address and click the Get Sign-in link.
This will automatically send the customer an email that they'll need to click to verify their account.
- The customer will click the Sign in button.
- This will lead them back into their Ecwid my account page, logged in.
The customer's account will then be created in both Ecwid & Marsello giving them one-login across both.
📝 Note: If you have the 'Create an Account' loyalty earn points option enabled, customers will also earn loyalty points for this action.
- Here the customer can also click Edit to add their customer name & click change to update their communication preferences.
- The customer will then be able to click your loyalty tab and see their loyalty profile.
Your customers' sign-up experience through the online checkout
When your customer is making a purchase from your Ecwid online store, they will enter their Email Address at checkout, where they can also indicate if they want to receive marketing from your store.
📝 Note: If a customer checks out as a guest, they will also be added to your loyalty program automatically.
Please sign in to leave a comment.