Add a view in browser link to your email template
Add a view in browser link to all of your Campaigns & Automation email templates to enable your email recipients to view the web-version of the email message. Adding this link to your email template may help your recipients view the email if they are experiencing any issues with displaying images.
In this article:
- How to add a view in browser link to your email template
- Customize your merge tag to match your brand style
- How it works – Your customers experience
How to add a view in browser link to your email template
1. In your Marsello admin, go to Automation or Campaigns
📝 Note: An email campaign is used for this example.
2. Click Create Campaign
3. In the email template, click into the text content block
5. In the text formatting tool, click Merge Tags
6. Click the merge tag option view email in browser link
7. Click Save to save any changes to your email template.
Your merge tag placeholder will now show in your email template.
Customize your merge tag to match your brand styleYou can customize the text style to match your brand. You can update the font, font color, font size, alignment, and more.
How it works – Your customers' experience
When the customer receives the email, they will be able to see the option to view your email on a web page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.