Reward points for purchases automatically for Bopple or Lightspeed Ordering Powered by Bopple stores
Automatically reward customers points for orders through Bopple or Lightspeed Ordering Powered by Bopple stores, based on payment and fulfillment settings.
For Bopple or Lightspeed Ordering Stores
In this article:
Choosing your order rewarding settings
1. In your Marsello admin, click Settings and scroll down to the Order Rewarding section for Bopple.
2. Under Reward points when payment status is one of: click in the text box to open the drop-down options and select when points should be awarded.
3. Under Cancel points when payment status is one of: click in the text box to open the drop-down options and select when points should be canceled.
4. To stop customers from earning loyalty points on specific items or categories, click in the corresponding text box under order rewarding to open the drop-down options and enter the product or category tags.
5. To stop specific customers from earning loyalty points on orders, click in the text box "exclude customers that are tagged with one of" under order rewarding to open the drop-down options and enter the customer tag(s)
6. Click Save at the bottom of the page
How it works - Your customers' experience
When a customer has completed a purchase, they will automatically be rewarded their loyalty points based on your settings.
If you have Collected Points Email Notifications turned on, they will automatically receive your email, notifying them of their updated points balance and how far away they are from their next reward.
Article is closed for comments.