Update your Marsello Discount Product in Vend to match your Loyalty Program name
Ensure customer's understand their receipt by changing the name of the Marsello Discount Product to match with the name of of your Loyalty Program.
When you connect Vend to Marsello, a product is created to add loyalty rewards and email discounts to the sale. This article explains how to update the product name for Brand consistency.
In this article:
- Find or update the name of your Rewards Program in Marsello
- Edit the Marsello Discount Product in Vend
Find or update the name of your Rewards Program in Marsello
- In Marsello, navigate to Loyalty > Loyalty Widget
- In the Widget tab, click Customize text / Translation
- Click Go to text editor >
- Select to Customize text for the Welcome page from the drop-down menu:
- The name of your Rewards Program is in the Header text section:
- If you made any changes, click Save & Publish
Edit the Marsello Discount Product in Vend
- Login to Vend as an Admin user or as a user with permissions to edit products
- Navigate to Catalog > Products
- Search for Marsello Discount Product:
- Click the pencil icon to edit the product
- Update the product name and image as necessary and do not make any other changes
- Click Save
Now, when customers or cashiers redeem rewards, they will better recognize the discount item on their receipt or on the Sell Screen.