Omnichannel offers for Klaviyo (Coming soon)
You can create an omnichannel offer discounts to use in your Klaviyo email marketing. Simply create an offer details, copy the link and paste it to your Klaviyo email marketing. Customers can then claim their discount offer, which will be loaded against their Marsello customer profile – ready for them to use at POS or Online.
🔐 Klaviyo integration is only available on the Marsello Pro plan.
In this article
- How to create an omnichannel offer discount
- How to add the omnichannel offer to your Klaviyo email marketing
- How it works – your customers' experience
Before you start
You must connect your Klaviyo account to your Marsello account. If you haven't already completed the connection, please complete the following instructions.
How to create an omnichannel offer discount
⚠️ Important: The types of rewards that you can create depend on the POS and/or eCommerce that you have connected to Marsello. Learn more.
1. In Marsello admin > Integrations > Add-ons > Klaviyo
2. Under Omnichannel discount codes for email marketing, click Create or view offers
3. Click Add offer link
Add the details of your offer discount:
4. Select the type of discount you'd like to create
5. Enter the discount's details:
- Title- the name of your discount
- Discount amount - the discount amount that you want to offer
6. Optional: Click Advanced options to add extra conditions of use to your discount
- Discount applies to - the entire order, selected products, or selected collections
- Discount expiry - how many days the discount code is valid for once the customer has received the email
- Requires a minimum purchase - select and enter the subtotal amount you want the customer to spend to be able to use the discount code
- Terms - add any terms you'd like your customers to abide by when using their discount code
7. Click Create
Your omnichannel offer discount settings will be saved.
8. Next to your omnichannel offer, click Get Link
9. Click Copy
Keep this link ready to paste into your Klaviyo email template.
How to add the omnichannel offer to your Klaviyo email marketing
You can add your omnichannel offer link to your email campaigns or automations in Klaviyo.
1. In your Klaviyo email template, add a button block
2. Under button block settings, edit the button text e.g. Get your 10% off code
3. Next to URL, paste your omnichannel offer link
4. Edit your button to suit your email design
5. Complete you email campaign ready to send to your customers.
How it works – your customers' experience
When the customer receives your Klaviyo email campaign or automation, they will be able to see your claim code/get offer button on your email. Your customers can then easily click through to claim their unique discount code to use on their next purchase.
Marsello will automatically create the discount in your POS and/or eCommerce platform after the customer has clicked the discount button in your email.
Once the customer has clicked 'Claim', the expiry period on the discount will begin.
📝 Note: The customer's unique code will also automatically save to your POS loyalty profile (if connected). This will allow customers to use their discount code in-store or online.
Please sign in to leave a comment.