Introduction to Email Campaigns
In a couple of weeks, Marsello is launching One-off Email Campaigns. You’ll be able to send one-off emails, like newsletters, promotions, or new stock updates to your entire database, or to a certain customer segment.
Marsello automatically segments your customer data based on RFM analysis – an industry renowned calculation drawing on data from customers’ purchase recency, frequency, and monetary spend. Your customer segmentation is updated in real-time which means that you can say goodbye to spreadsheets and send highly relevant emails to the right customers.
Create beautiful emails easily
Start with a pre-built email template that already includes your branding, logo and theme color. Then, easily customize your email template by simple drag-and-drop email blocks, styling and more! No digital design knowledge required.
Advanced email content that you can include:
- Product recommendations block: increase order value with recommended products for each customer based on their previous purchases and other customers just like them.
- Loyalty program merge tags: increase the power of your email newsletters by including the customers loyalty program data such as points balance and VIP tier name.
- Referral program merge tag: promote your referral program by including the customer's unique referral link in your email, making it simple for your customers to refer their friends and be rewarded for doing so.
Send now or schedule for later
Create beautiful emails when it suits you, and choose to send when it's best for your customers.
Analyse your email results and understand the impact on your bottom line
Marsello reports on email statistics like:
- Open rates
- Click rates
- Links clicked (including unique clicks & which included links were clicked)
As well as revenue driven from your email campaign:
- Revenue generated
- Number of orders
- Product recommendation success (coming soon)