🔓 Email Flows are unlocked on the Marsello Pro Plan.
ℹ️ Coupon Block is only available on the Email Flows feature.
The Coupon block is content that you can drag into your email flow template. It will allow you to create a reward for your customers and include the associated coupon in their email.
These email flows include coupon blocks by default:
- Recover Abandoned Carts
- Say Happy Birthday
- Thank First-Time Customers
- Reward Your Best Customers
- Win Back Lapsed Customers
In this article:
- Add a coupon block to your email template
- Create the email coupon
- Removing email coupons
Add a coupon block to your email template
- In your Marsello Admin, click Email Flows
2. Click Edit on the email flow that you would like to customize
3. Click the pencil icon to edit an email template
4. In the email content block on the right-hand side, click and drag the Coupon block and drop in the position you want on the email template.
Your coupon code placeholder will now show in your email template.
Create the email coupon
A coupon settings pop-up will automatically open for you to enter the details of your coupon.
- Select the type of coupon you'd like to create
3. Enter the details of the coupon:
- Coupon title
- Discount amount
4. Select any advanced options for your coupon (optional)
- Discount applies to: entire order, selected products, selected collections. (Note: product and collection specific coupons are online only)
- Coupon expiry: how many days the coupon code is valid for once the customer has received it.
- Requires a minimum purchase (online only): Enter the subtotal amount you want the member to spend to be able to use the coupon.
- Terms: Add any terms you'd like your customers to abide by when using this coupon.
5. Click Save
Now, when the customer is sent the email, they'll receive a unique coupon they can use on their next purchase. You can track the success of your coupon under View Reporting.
📝 Note: Coupon codes are unique and can only be used once. Coupon codes will be automatically generated through Marsello.
Removing email coupons
There are two steps to remove a coupon from an email template:
1. In the Coupon Added to Email banner click remove. This will stop any coupon codes being created.
2. In the email template, click on the Coupon block and then click the trash icon. This will remove the coupon placeholder from the email template.