Existing Lightspeed Restaurant (O-Series) merchants can now share their in-store customer portal experience with customers via loyalty automation. The in-store customer portal is a place for your customers to interact with your loyalty program and also access any discount codes sent via marketing emails. Here they can sign-up, check their points balance, earn more points and claim rewards.
In this article:
How to add the in-store portal link to loyalty automation
1. In your Marsello app admin, go to Loyalty > In-store Portal
2. Scroll down to the customize domain section and copy your domain name.
3. While in your Marsello app admin, open up a new tab and paste your domain name in the URL address bar and add .marsello.app to the end of it. This will populate your unique domain.
Add the In-Store Portal signup link to your loyalty email notifications
1. Switch back into your Marsello app admin. Go to Grow > Automation and click into the automation you wish to edit. Then select edit automation of the Points Earned Automation.
2. Click the pencil icon of the email you will be editing.
3. Click on the edit email button.
4. Drag and drop a button block into the desired location of your email campaign.
5. Double click in the button block to edit the text and update to "Show Rewards".
6. Under the Action setting in the button block editor (right-hand side of your screen), go to URL and use control+v to link the button to your unique customer portal.
7. Further customize the look and feel of your button under the button options editor to better suit your brand.
8. Click Save and Enable Automation.
9. Repeat steps 1-8 to update all loyalty automation
How it works - Your customers' experience
When customer's receive their loyalty email notifications, they may click on the show rewards button to interact with your loyalty program. The show rewards button will connect them to the in-store portal so that customers can check their loyalty balance, claim rewards and complete additional earn options.