Before you start
Ensure that the following installation has been completed:
Your POS site(s) are enabled under the Integrations page
Your Marsello account is billed via Lightspeed (contact support if you're unsure).
You have access to Workflows in your Lightspeed Retail (X-Series) POS admin
1. In your Lightspeed Retail (X-Series) POS admin, go to Settings
2. In your Settings navigation, check if Workflows is a visible settings option for your Lightspeed account.
How to enable the no-customer-attached POS prompt
1. In your Marsello app admin, go to Settings & More > Settings
2. Scroll down and select POS Prompts
3. [Optional]: Click Edit next to the no-customer attached prompt to update the title and prompt text.
4. Toggle the on/off button to ON next to the prompt you wish to enable.
Enabled prompts will display across all registers at all enabled sites.
What the prompt looks like when a customer isn't attached to a sale
1. Should a staff member forget to add a customer to the sale and click pay at checkout, a trigger will activate and prompt the staff member to add the customer to the sale.
2. The staff member will need to add the customer to the sale in order to continue the transaction.