Before you start
Ensure that the following installation has been completed:
Your POS site(s) are enabled under the Integrations page
Your Marsello account is billed via Lightspeed (contact support if you're unsure).
You have access to Workflows in your Lightspeed Retail (X-Series) POS admin
In your Lightspeed Retail (X-Series) POS admin, go to Settings
In your Settings navigation, check if Workflows is a visible settings option for your Lightspeed account.
How to enable the no mobile attached POS prompt
1. In your Marsello app admin, go to Settings & More > Settings
2. Scroll down and select POS Prompts
3. [Optional]: Click Edit next to the no mobile attached to update the title and prompt text.
4. Toggle the on/off button to ON next to the prompt.
Enabled prompts will display across all registers at all enabled sites.
What the prompt looks like when a customer's mobile isn't attached to their account
1. Should a customer not have a mobile attached to their account and the staff member selects pay during the transaction, a trigger will activate and prompt the staff member to add the customer to the sale.
2. The staff member will need to add the customer's mobile (or click continue if the customer doesn't wish to provide this information) in order to continue the transaction.