Customize your email template
Start with a pre-built email template that already includes your branding; logo and social media links. Then, easily customize your email template by simple drag-and-drop content blocks, styling and more! No digital design knowledge required.
📝 Note: If your store logo isn't displayed on your email template, you'll need to update your email brand settings. This will automatically populate your logo and social media links on all your marketing email templates.
1. Choose content block to drag-and-drop into your email template
Simple content blocks include:
- Columns block
- Button block
- Divider block
- Text block – Personalize your email content and include merge tag such as first name, loyalty points, VIP tier and unique referral program link.
- Image block – Add campaign images or product images to your email content. You can also add effects to your images, e.g. text overlay from the block settings.
Advanced content blocks include:
- Store Logo block – Auto add your store's logo from your email settings
- Social Icons – Auto add your store's social media links from your email settings.
- Product block – Showcase a specific product from your store to your email content.
- Video block – Add a video URL to embed a hosted video in your email content
- Discount block – Add a discount to your campaign to incentivise customers to shop again. This will automatically create discount codes in your store's connections (eCommerce and/or POS) that your customers can use either online or in-store. Please note: Discount codes are unique and can only be used once.
- Shop Now (eCommerce only) – Link your customers' directly to the home page of your online store.
- Product recommendations block – Increase order value with recommended products for each customer based on their previous purchases and other customers just like them.
2. Click Save
3. Send a test email (optional). If you want to preview your email campaign before you send, simply:
- Click Send Test Email
- Enter your email address
- Click OK
⚠️ Important: Dynamic email content like discounts and product recommendations will not be displayed in test emails. Test emails are designed to preview the design and proof read the content. If you would like to test the full customer experience, you can follow these instructions.
This will send a test of your email campaign to your email address.
7. Click Next Step
This will automatically save your email campaign content ready to send to your customers.