🔓 Points Campaigns are unlocked on the MarselloPro Plan.
In this article:
- Create a Points Campaign
- Promote your Points Campaign
- How it works – Your customers' experience
Create a Points Campaign
1. In the Marsello admin, go to Marketing > Campaign
2. Click Create Campaign
3. Click Create Points Campaign
4. Enter your Points Campaign name
This Points Campaign name is internal only and is to help you identify the campaign in your dashboard.
5. Choose your Points Campaign type & set the points amount
- Points Multiplier: sets the amount that the customer's order total is multiplied by to calculate their points earned amount for their order.
e.g. 'Earn double points this weekend only' would have a 2X multiplier amount.
- Fixed Points Amount: set the number of points the customer earns in addition to the points they've earned for their order.
e.g. 'Earn 50 bonus points on Tuesday's'
6. Choose Advanced Options (Optional)
- Minimum order total: add a minimum amount that the customer's order must equal in order for the Points Campaign to be applied.
e.g. "Earn double points on all orders over $20"
- Available sites: select the site(s) where the customer must complete their purchase for the Points Campaign to be applied.
e.g. "Earn 50 bonus points on Tuesday (in-store only)"
7. Select a Start & End date for your Points Campaign.
Your Points Campaign will automatically start and end on the selected dates.
📝Note: If you want this to be an on-going campaign, e.g. '50 Bonus points on Tuesdays' please select a date in the future (e.g. 10 years). You can cancel this campaign at any time.
8. Select what days & times your Points Campaign is available within your selected dates (Optional)
9. Click Enable
10. Review and then click Enable to start/schedule your Points Campaign
Your Points Campaign will then start on the specified date and will be applied to all customers' orders who meet the points earned conditions and campaign conditions.
Promote your Points Campaign
To help ensure the success of your Points Campaign,
In the Marsello Email Template library, you can find a pre-built template ready-to-go.
1. In the Marsello admin, go to Marketing > Templates
2. Next to the "Double Points Campaign" click Create Campaign
3. Customize the email template with the details of your Points Campaign.
📖 Learn more: How to create a one-off email campaign.
4. Send or Schedule your email campaign
💡Pro tip: Send your email campaign promoting your Points Campaign to your customers a week before the campaign starts to get your customers excited and prepared! Create a sense of urgency by using words like 'don't miss out'.
How it works – Your customers' experience
When customers make an order during your Points Campaign, they will automatically earn the specified points amount.
If you have your Earned Points Email turned on, they will automatically be notified to let them know how many loyalty points they have just earned, their new loyalty points balance, and how many points they are away from their next reward.