Every time a customer makes a purchase, their order is automatically synced to Marsello. If you have the Making a Purchase earn points option enabled, customers will also earn points for their purchase. If the customer wants to cancel or return their order, Marsello can automatically remove the points they earned for their purchase.
By default, your customers' loyalty points are removed when if their order's payment status is Rejected.
In this article:
- Choose when customers' loyalty points are removed
- How it works – Your customers' experience
Choose when customers' loyalty points are removed
1. In your Marsello admin, go to Loyalty > Settings
2. Under the Lightspeed Kounta POS Order Rewarding section, click Cancel Points when Payment Status is one of:
3. From the drop-down, click to add or remove your preferred Payment Status option
📝 Note: By default, Marsello selected Lightspeed Kounta POS Payment Status' option Rejected.
4. Click Save
How it works – Your customers' experience
When the customer returns their order or the sale is canceled, their order and the order's updated payment status is automatically synced to your Marsello account.
If the order's new payment status matches your Marsello Order Rewarding settings, the customer's loyalty points will automatically be removed from their loyalty profile.