🔓 Campaigns & Automations are unlocked on the Marsello Pro Plan.
Image is a content block that you can drag-and-drop into your campaign or automated email flow template. It will allow you to add your own product, campaign or banner images to your email template.
In this article:
- Add an image block to your email template
- Edit your image using the image editor
Add an image block to your email template
📝 Note: An email campaign is used for this example.
2. Click New Campaign & complete the Campaign settings.
3. Click Next Step to edit an email template.
4. In the email template content builder on the right-hand side, click the Image content block to drag-and-drop it in the position you want within your email template.
Your image block placeholder will now show in your email template.
5. Click on the Image content block in your email template.
6. In the Content column on the right, under Image, click Upload image or or drag-and-drop an image from your computer to the below box.
7. In the Content column on the right, under the Image section you can adjust the following settings:
- Image URL – Specifies where the image is saved. You can also paste an external URL to load an image.
- Full Width – Adjust the image to automatically fill the entire area of the content block.
- Alt Text – Add text that should be displayed when images are turned off. This is a best practice in email design as there may be customers who have images turned off by default.
8. In the Content column on the right, under the Action section you can adjust the following settings:
- URL – Add a link to your image
- Link Open Settings (optional) – choose how the link opens; in a new tab or in the same tab.
9. Under the General section, you can adjust the following settings:
- Container padding – how much empty-space is around the block. Clicking More Options allows you to adjust padding for each side individually.
Repeat the above steps to add more images into your email template.
Edit your image using the image editor
You can use the image editor to resize, crop or apply effects to your image.
1. Click on the Image content block in your email template
2. In the Content column on the right, under the Image section, click Apply Effects & more
3. The Image Editor will automatically open:
4. In the Image editor you can adjust the following settings:
- Resize – Update the size of the image in your email template
🤖 Recommended image sizes:
Email header image: 500px wide
Logo: 125px high