How do I get started?
Getting started is easy! You can try Marsello Pro with a 30 day free trial, or simply start on our Free plan. If you want to know more, you can ask us questions or request a demo through our chat icon on the right-hand side.
What’s counted as a customer?
A customer is anyone listed in your customer database. Within Marsello you can remove customers from your customer database. Marsello has features to connect with customers, no matter where they are in the customer lifecycle and encourage sales.
How does the free trial work?
Explore how the Marsello Pro plan works for your business with a 30-day free trial. No commitments. Cancel anytime. Your 30-day free trial starts on the day you upgrade to Marsello Pro.
What happens when the 30-day free trial ends?
If you trial Marsello Pro, you’ll be notified by email as your trial is coming to an end and your billing cycle will begin. You can check how much you will be charged on your Billing page.
- For BigCommerce, Vend & Kounta Retailers: You will be billed monthly in advance directly through the payment method you connect when you install Marsello.
For Shopify Retailers: You will be billed monthly in advance through your Shopify account, in American Dollars ($USD).
> Learn more about Shopify App billing here
Can I cancel anytime?
Yes, you can cancel your account at anytime. There's no contracts, no commitments and no cancellation fee.
- For Shopify: Go to your Shopify Apps admin, click on the trash icon. This will cancel your account and billing.
- For BigCommerce: Go to your BigCommerce My Apps admin, click Uninstall. This will cancel your account and billing.
- For Vend: Go to your Marsello Billing page, and under the Can I cancel anytime? FAQ, you cancel your account. This will cancel your account and billing.
- For Kounta: Go to your Marsello Billing page, and under the Can I cancel anytime? FAQ, you cancel your account. This will cancel your account and billing.