In this article:
- How to bulk unsubscribe customers from Marsello
How to bulk unsubscribe customers from Marsello
1. In your Marsello Admin, go to the Customers page
2. In the top right corner, click Actions
3. Click Bulk unsubscribe customers
4. In the Unsubscribe pop-up enter the customers' email addresses that you would like to unsubscribe from your Marsello account.
📝 Note: You need to enter one email addresses one on each line without any spaces.
5. Please double check the email addresses that you've entered and then click Unsubscribe customers
This will unsubscribe your customers from your loyalty program and email marketing. If you are on the Marsello Pro plan, this will also remove them from your Marsello Subscription.