When a customer has been removed from your Marsello database, they are not automatically added back in the next time they shop. If you would like to re-add a customer back into your Marsello program, you can in a few simple steps.
In this article:
- How to re-add a customer back into your Marsello database
How to re-add a customer back into your Marsello database
1. In your Marsello admin, go to Customers
2. In the customer table, select Include Removed
3. Search for the customer by name or email address
4. Select the customer by clicking on their Name
5. In the customer's profile, on the notification banner, click Re-add customer now.
The customer will then be added back into your Marsello database. They will now be able to earn loyalty points again, and if they accept marketing, they will also be able to receive their marketing emails from your store.
⚠️ Important: If you are on the Marsello Pro plan, this customer will also be added towards your total customers on Marsello Subscription.