Your loyalty program comes with a one-click install loyalty widget and tab.
In this article:
- What's the loyalty tab for?
- How to turn your loyalty tab on/off
- How it works - your customers' experience
- Customizing your loyalty widget
What's the loyalty tab for?
The loyalty tab is designed to give new customers visibility of your loyalty program, to encourage them to buy with you over the competition, and to give your loyalty members a place to view their points balance, see the ways they can earn points, and redeem your rewards.
Customers can access your loyalty widget form a tab on your eCommerce site pages.
How to turn your loyalty tab on/off
1. In your Marsello admin, go to Loyalty > Display
2. Toggle Add your loyalty widget tab to your eCommerce store to ON
3. Click Save & Publish
Your loyalty program will now be visible to your customers on your eCommerce store.
How it works - Your customers' experience
On your online store, your customers will see your loyalty widget tab. Here, new customers can join and your existing members can log in to check their points balance, redeem rewards and see more ways they can earn points.