Enabling your customers to earn points for following your Instagram page is a great way to grow your following and get your customers involved in your Loyalty Program at the same time.
Common questions this article will answer:
• How can I encourage my customers to follow my Instagram page?
• How do customers earn points for following my Instagram page?
In this article:
- How to set reward points for following on Instagram
- How it works - Your customers' experience
- Track the performance of the following on Instagram option
How to set reward points for Instagram follows
1. In your Marsello admin, under Loyalty, go to Earning Points & Referrals.
2. Under Following on Instagram, click Edit
📝 Note: Make sure that Following on Instagram is toggled to on to be able to edit this.
2. Under How many points should be given? enter your loyalty points amount, based on how much you value this action
💡Pro Tip: If you have a particular social media channel that you want to grow, set a higher points reward to encourage members to follow that one.
4. Enter your Instagram username
7. Click Save
How it works - your customers' experience
When your customers log in to their loyalty account and visit the Earn tab of your loyalty widget, they will see your Follow us on Instagram earn option.
Clicking on the reward task will take them to your store Instagram page where they can start following you.
📝 Note: Your customers will only receive points for Following on Instagram once. After this action has been completed, the earn option will be removed from their Loyalty Widget.
Track the performance of the following on Instagram option
Once you've set-up how many points your customers earn for following your store's Instagram page, you can track the progress. Here's how:
1. In your Earning Points tab > Following on Instagram
2. Click See Activity
This will open the insight page. Here you can see:
- Customers who completed this action
- The amount of points they've earned
- The date they completed the action