In this article:
- How to set reward points for Facebook page likes
- How it works - Your members' experience
- Track the performance of the liking on Facebook option
How to set reward points for Facebook page likes
1. In your app admin, go to Earning Points
2. Under Liking page on Facebook, click Edit
📝 Note: Make sure that Liking page on Facebook is toggled to on to be able to edit this.
3. Under How many points should be given? enter an amount, based on how much you value this action
💡 Pro Tip: If you have a particular social media channel that you want to grow, set a higher points reward to encourage members to follow that one.
4. Enter your Facebook page URL
5. Click Save
How it works - Your members' experience
When your members log in to their loyalty account and visit the Earn tab of your loyalty widget, they will see your Like us on Facebook earn option.
Once they've liked you successfully, they'll receive their loyalty points right away.
📝 Note: Your members will only receive points for Facebook page likes once.
Track the performance of the liking on Facebook option
Once you've set-up how many points your members earns for liking your store's Facebook page, you can track the progress. Here's how:
1. In your Earning Points tab > Liking on Facebook
2. Click See Activity
This will open the insight page. Here you can see:
- Members who completed this action
- The amount of points they've earned
- The date they completed the action