In this article:
- How to set reward points for sharing on Twitter
- How it works - Your customers' experience
- Track the performance of the sharing on Twitter option
How to set reward points for sharing on Twitter
1. In your Marsello admin, go to Earning Points
2. Under Sharing on Twitter, click Edit
3. Under How many points should be given? enter your loyalty points amount based on how much you value this action
4. Under Share URL, add the URL that you would like your members to share. For example, a link to your online store.
💡 Quick Tip: This doesn't always have to be your store URL. If you're launching new season stock, you could link to your new season collection page or share your loyalty program link, by adding /?loyal to the end of your store URL.
5. Under Share Message, enter a quick message to make it easier for your members to tweet
6. Click Save
How it works - Your customers' experience
When your members log in to their account and visit the Earn tab of your loyalty widget, they will see your Share us on Twitter earn option.
Here, they can click Share us on Twitter which will open a tweet, pre-populated with your Share URL and message. All they need to do is click Tweet.
📝 Note: Members can only get rewarded for sharing on Twitter once.
Track the performance of the sharing on Twitter option
Once you've set-up how many points your members earns for sharing your store on Twitter, you can track the progress. Here's how:
1. In your Earning Points tab > Sharing on Twitter
2. Click See Activity
This will open the insight page. Here you can see:
- Members who completed this action
- The amount of points they've earned
- The date they completed the action