In this article:
- Step 1. Create a tag in Shopify
- Step 2. Exclude the collection from your loyalty program
Step 1. Create a tag in Shopify
1. In your Shopify Admin, go to Products
2. Under Collections, click into the collection you would like to exclude
3. In the URL of your Collection, copy the ending 9 digit number
This is your Collection's unique ID code.
Step 2. Exclude the collection from your loyalty program
1. In your Marsello admin, go to Settings
2. Under Order Rewarding, go to Do not reward points on products that belong to one of these collections (Collection IDs):
3. Paste your Collection ID (9 digit number) in the text box and click Add
5. Click Save at the bottom right of the page
📝 Note: The first time a new collection ID is into your settings, it can take up to 10 minutes to process. You can add multiple collection's using this method.
Just want to exclude a specific product, not the whole collection? See instructions on excluding products.